Fall is coming up and compared to the other seasons, Fall is a bit mellow. However, the season brings beautiful themes and colors that are perfect for a laid-back event. Here’s five tips on how to take advantage of Fall has to offer and plan an event this season.
1. Leaves: Whether your event is indoors or outdoors, remember to take advantage of the beautiful fall characteristics! Recreate the fall aesthetic with decoration and lights, or take your event outdoors where the leaves are falling.
2. Comfort Food: What better way to get into the Fall spirit than some homestyle comfort food. From ham to pies, you can never go wrong with a Thanksgiving feast at any occasion all season long!
3. Heaters/Blankets: As the weather begins to cool down, be sure your guests are stay warm at your event.
4. Drinks Station: Nothing screams Fall like a warm pumpkin spiced latte’. Create a station where guests are able to sample various artisan drinks.
5. Entertainment: A chill live-band or instrumentalist would perfectly top off a relaxing Fall get-together before the bustle of the holidays.