With the holidays coming around, everyone is scrambling to put together a holiday party. Here’s five tips on how to plan the best holiday festivities this year!
1. Decorations: Everyone celebrates their holidays differently, but however you celebrate, be sure to decorate your event to fit your theme! This will give your guests awesome Insta-worthy photo ops and a way to remember the night forever.
2. Cozy Venue: Make sure guests are able to keep warm at your event! Nothing screams winter like a nice fireplace and warm blankets. You can also keep your guests warm with hot cocoa, s’mores, and other warm snacks!
3. Activities for everyone: The holidays is the time for family. Keep in mind guests of all ages and make sure there’s something to do for everyone. Music and drinks for the adults and fun holiday games for the kids.
4. Potluck Style Food: Since the holidays are all about sharing, have your guests each bring something small or cater food to have a potluck style meal!
5. Gifts: Keep the holiday spirit up and surprise your guests with gifts! Play holiday games for gift rewards or host a raffle with your guests.