After a cold couple months, I can’t think of a better way to enjoy warmer weather than to host a vibrant spring fling. Here’s 5 spring event must-haves that’ll help you plan an event during this beautiful season.
1. Flowers: Flowers is spring’s main attraction! Show your guests the beauty of spring with a venue filled with vibrant, colorful flowers. Be sure your venue is full of photo spots.
2. Photo Booth: It’s no surprise that guests will want to take pictures during this season, so give them more pictures to take home with a photo booth with spring-themed backgrounds and props!
3. Outdoor seating: Guests will want to enjoy the warm air outdoors, so make sure there are plenty of comfortable areas to sit and relax.
4. Barbecue: With long sunny days, a barbecue is perfect for a spring party. Serve up your favorite barbecue foods!
5. Fun Games: Top off your event with some friendly games, like watermelon eating contests or sports!
With the holidays coming around, everyone is scrambling to put together a holiday party. Here’s five tips on how to plan the best holiday festivities this year!
1. Decorations: Everyone celebrates their holidays differently, but however you celebrate, be sure to decorate your event to fit your theme! This will give your guests awesome Insta-worthy photo ops and a way to remember the night forever.
2. Cozy Venue: Make sure guests are able to keep warm at your event! Nothing screams winter like a nice fireplace and warm blankets. You can also keep your guests warm with hot cocoa, s’mores, and other warm snacks!
3. Activities for everyone: The holidays is the time for family. Keep in mind guests of all ages and make sure there’s something to do for everyone. Music and drinks for the adults and fun holiday games for the kids.
4. Potluck Style Food: Since the holidays are all about sharing, have your guests each bring something small or cater food to have a potluck style meal!
5. Gifts: Keep the holiday spirit up and surprise your guests with gifts! Play holiday games for gift rewards or host a raffle with your guests.
Fall is coming up and compared to the other seasons, Fall is a bit mellow. However, the season brings beautiful themes and colors that are perfect for a laid-back event. Here’s five tips on how to take advantage of Fall has to offer and plan an event this season.
1. Leaves: Whether your event is indoors or outdoors, remember to take advantage of the beautiful fall characteristics! Recreate the fall aesthetic with decoration and lights, or take your event outdoors where the leaves are falling.
2. Comfort Food: What better way to get into the Fall spirit than some homestyle comfort food. From ham to pies, you can never go wrong with a Thanksgiving feast at any occasion all season long!
3. Heaters/Blankets: As the weather begins to cool down, be sure your guests are stay warm at your event.
4. Drinks Station: Nothing screams Fall like a warm pumpkin spiced latte’. Create a station where guests are able to sample various artisan drinks.
5. Entertainment: A chill live-band or instrumentalist would perfectly top off a relaxing Fall get-together before the bustle of the holidays.
Summer is all about kicking back and enjoying a break. Whether you want your guests to soak up the sun at an outdoors bash or you want a relaxing indoor event, here’s five of the top summer must haves!
- Aesthetic Venue: From a sunny outdoors venue to an Instagram worthy indoor location, this summer is all about making memories and dressing for the occasion. Let your guests remember the moments with awesome pictures to take home!
- Finger Food: Guests will want to take a break from all the partying to grab a quick bite! Key to a successful summer bash is a quick and mess-free menu.
- Live Entertainment: Never let the party stop! Keep your guests partying with live music and activities for everyone.
- Lights: The party doesn’t stop at night! Brighten up the venue and party into the night with beautiful string lights. Perfect for setting a summer under the stars mood and more pictures!
- Drinks: Everyone needs a refresher to cool down in the summer sun. Have an open-bar for your 21+ guests and something creative for the kids!
What are you waiting for? Get your party on and plan your next summer event with us!
Join us as we celebrate our 10 year anniversary!
We are excited to introduce FREE ticketing for all events in San Francisco for the entire year. Yes, you read it correctly, we are giving you free ticketing service for the whole year! San Francisco has supported us from day one and we want to give back to our hometown.
Eventbee began its journey in 2007 in San Francisco as it became the first online ticketing platform in the industry that introduced the competitive pricing of $1 flat fee. Since then, we have grown tremendously with our flexible payment options ranging from PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net and more! We reached a huge milestone in 2015 when we crossed $100 million in ticket sales and in 2016 when we launched Eventbee in Spanish speaking countries. Today, we celebrate 10 years proudly in more than 100 countries!
With over a decade of experience, you can now manage any kind of event anywhere in the world using our platform. All events in San Francisco in 2017 are eligible for FREE basic ticketing, which means you can utilize Eventbee’s services completely free of charge! For more details on how to get started, check out our website here.
Today, we are excited to premiere the new Business tier, which extends the power of the Eventbee Platform to cater to custom business needs.
Through the new Eventbee for Business tier and our industry-leading launch partners, business event managers can enable:
- Ticketing Rules: With ticketing rules, businesses can create conditions to register for the event, e.g, unless attendee registered for the conference, can’t register for a session in the conference.
- Buyer Page: Lets attendees to edit their registration profile information, and businesses can give access to exclusive content meant for the attendees.
- Priority Registration: Priority Registration allows businesses to control who can register for the event.
- Sub-Managers: Create sub-managers for team management of the event. Businesses can set access controls and delegate tasks to sub-managers, e.g, sub-managers that are allowed to check-in attendees at the venue.
“As we began researching online registration applications, we could not find a solution that specifically met our needs for a complex registration process. Eventbee, however, accommodated our requirements by creating customized ‘ticketing rules’ to prevent registrations being made during conflicting days and times, while staying well within our budget.”
Kathy O’Hern of Montana Association of Weavers & Spinners.
For more details, visit http://www.eventbee.com/main/eventbee-for-business