June 11, 2018 § Leave a comment
Summer is all about kicking back and enjoying a break. Whether you want your guests to soak up the sun at an outdoors bash or you want a relaxing indoor event, here’s five of the top summer must haves!
- Aesthetic Venue: From a sunny outdoors venue to an Instagram worthy indoor location, this summer is all about making memories and dressing for the occasion. Let your guests remember the moments with awesome pictures to take home!
- Finger Food: Guests will want to take a break from all the partying to grab a quick bite! Key to a successful summer bash is a quick and mess-free menu.
- Live Entertainment: Never let the party stop! Keep your guests partying with live music and activities for everyone.
- Lights: The party doesn’t stop at night! Brighten up the venue and party into the night with beautiful string lights. Perfect for setting a summer under the stars mood and more pictures!
- Drinks: Everyone needs a refresher to cool down in the summer sun. Have an open-bar for your 21+ guests and something creative for the kids!
What are you waiting for? Get your party on and plan your next summer event with us!
December 13, 2016 § Leave a comment
Join us as we celebrate our 10 year anniversary!
We are excited to introduce FREE ticketing for all events in San Francisco for the entire year. Yes, you read it correctly, we are giving you free ticketing service for the whole year! San Francisco has supported us from day one and we want to give back to our hometown.
Eventbee began its journey in 2007 in San Francisco as it became the first online ticketing platform in the industry that introduced the competitive pricing of $1 flat fee. Since then, we have grown tremendously with our flexible payment options ranging from PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net and more! We reached a huge milestone in 2015 when we crossed $100 million in ticket sales and in 2016 when we launched Eventbee in Spanish speaking countries. Today, we celebrate 10 years proudly in more than 100 countries!
With over a decade of experience, you can now manage any kind of event anywhere in the world using our platform. All events in San Francisco in 2017 are eligible for FREE basic ticketing, which means you can utilize Eventbee’s services completely free of charge! For more details on how to get started, check out our website here.
April 27, 2016 § Leave a comment
Today, we are excited to premiere the new Business tier, which extends the power of the Eventbee Platform to cater to custom business needs.
Through the new Eventbee for Business tier and our industry-leading launch partners, business event managers can enable:
- Ticketing Rules: With ticketing rules, businesses can create conditions to register for the event, e.g, unless attendee registered for the conference, can’t register for a session in the conference.
- Buyer Page: Lets attendees to edit their registration profile information, and businesses can give access to exclusive content meant for the attendees.
- Priority Registration: Priority Registration allows businesses to control who can register for the event.
- Sub-Managers: Create sub-managers for team management of the event. Businesses can set access controls and delegate tasks to sub-managers, e.g, sub-managers that are allowed to check-in attendees at the venue.
“As we began researching online registration applications, we could not find a solution that specifically met our needs for a complex registration process. Eventbee, however, accommodated our requirements by creating customized ‘ticketing rules’ to prevent registrations being made during conflicting days and times, while staying well within our budget.”
Kathy O’Hern of Montana Association of Weavers & Spinners.
For more details, visit http://www.eventbee.com/main/eventbee-for-business
November 16, 2014 § Leave a comment
About DeMolay International
DeMolay International is a non-profit organization that holds many types of events all over the country. People come from all over the world to attend the Demolay International Annual Convention, which is an event that aims to prepare young men for happy and successful lives through character building and leadership training over the course of a weekend. From registering for the convention, to paying for meals and hotel rooms, there is a lot of thought and planning that goes into this event.
As a non-profit, DeMolay International was having trouble finding an online platform that would allow for them to design a detailed registration form at a very low price. They needed their form to be dynamic and customizable, and they needed to ask attendees questions based on which tickets they were choosing. DeMolay also wanted to use their current Authorize.net merchant account to accept credit card payments, and they wanted everything to be very user friendly and easy.
DeMolay International decided to take advantage of Eventbee’s custom events pages. They needed to offer a wide variety of options to attendees, and Eventbee was the perfect fit. They could set up an event page for people to register for the event, reserve hotel rooms, pay for meals, and answer questions related to the purchase. Eventbee made it possible to handle all of these tasks in a simple and efficient manner.
They also took advantage of Eventbee’s flexible credit card processing capabilities. Now, DeMolay International could use their existing Authorize.net account to process payments for their event tickets. Eventbee also supports by Paypal, Braintree, and Stripe credit card processing.
Eventbee’s discount for non-profit organizations was also a huge help to the company. DeMolay International was able to take advantage of the “Eventbee for Common Good” program, which aims to help non-profit organizations save money on online ticketing. Eventbee offers a 25% discount for 501c3 non-profit organizations. This was perfect for DeMolay International.
The company also enjoys the fact that Eventbee has a great customer service staff that can always help. They stated that “The customer service staff is excellent and they were always able to answer my questions or provide a solution when asked.” Eventbee is perfect for DeMolay International because they value the fact that they can give unlimited options, while keeping their costs low.
“The customer service staff is excellent and they were always able to answer my questions or provide a solution when asked.” -Gary Denklau, DeMolay International
- Event Page Customization
- Flexible Credit Card Processing
- Different Ticket Types
- Ticket Level Questions
- Custom Registration Form
November 16, 2014 § Leave a comment
We are excited to announce the release of Eventbee Manager 1.0 for Android. You can now check-in attendees and sell tickets right at the door from your Android tablet or phone.
Here are the highlights:
- QR code and barcode ticket scanning
- Sell tickets and process credit cards at the door
- Monitor attendance and ticket sales in real time
- Simultaneous manager and sub-manager login
Eventbee Manager combines attendee check-in and at the door ticket sales with a single app. Your check in process will be faster and more efficient. For selling tickets, you can continue to use the same credit card processing provider that you use on Eventbee.com.
Download the app today from the Google Play store!
June 19, 2014 § Leave a comment
Want to bring in a SPLASH of flavor to your summer event?! Add some delicious natural flavor to your drinks this summer with fruit infused ice cubes! Grapes, lemons, oranges, strawberries, blueberries, and more! These additions are fun, colorful, and great not just with water, but any beverage of your liking!
Adding this little twist to your event will revitalize your attendees healthily, as opposed to artificially flavored enhancers. These make a perfect party refreshment! What are some of your favorite fruit infused ice cube drink combos?! Share your creations with us by tagging @eventbee! #fruit #summer #events #partytips #eventprofs
Photo by Camille Styles