There are times when, as we manage events, we realize venues can be very different from one another. There are some big and some small depending on the event assignment, as well as varying in shapes that go from stadiums to theaters to art centers. If you are one of those managers that have difficulty with orderly seating your attendees in the venue, keep reading!
Selling reserved seating tickets to your attendees is beneficial for you as a manager since it helps you keep track of how many seats are available and how the distribution of the venue is. It is also beneficial for the attendees, as they will have knowledge of their places or can select the seats depending on where they want to be located.
In Eventbee, we work for venue seating in different ways, such as:
- Venue size and number of seats: We work with managers so that we can have an idea of the requirements, including configurations and specifications. This way, we can build and personalize your ideal map.
- Seat assignment: We have tips and tools that will simplify the process of seating control. With them, you will be able to manage the tickets you choose to sell and their prices. At the same time, you can change the ticket types and their prices given the demand of the event.
- Ticket sales: When your attendees want to purchase the tickets, they will see your personalized map of the venue, and they will be able to select the preferred seats. After that, we will then send a confirmation email with their selected seats. This will make it easier for managers to check in the attendees and direct them to their designated seats.
- Easy management: We have easy-to-use tools that will help you change seat assignments, ticket prices, etc. For example, if you need specific seats for handicapped people, we will make the process simpler.
- We also count on an extensive attendee report that will make it easier for you to check-in attendees at your event. For Android users, we have an Event Manager app for trouble-free check-in.
Managers can also choose the colors they want to differentiate their venue seating, which will be activated once they publish the map.
These types of maps are very effective when you know you will continue using the same layout for the venues on your future events, as they have a one-time cost of $200. Besides, you will be saving time as we would have it in order according to the configuration made according to the space.
For the attendees, the process is very simple.
- You directly select the chair when purchasing your tickets.
- You can choose the seats you want by looking at the venue map.
- Your personal information will be required to complete the purchase.
- When your online ticket arrives, it will come with information about your designated seats.
- The availability of the seats will be updated as the purchases are made.
Reserved seating is fundamental for the ideal functioning of the event, in order to avoid disorders or confusions at the entry, as well as providing a service more in line with the customer’s needs.
As Confucius said, “A man who does not think and plan long ahead will find trouble right at his door.” Meaning that if you don’t plan your events with anticipation, you will be more likely to find trouble when they start or as they are in course. To avoid this, you must take into account all the elements that come with an event. Seating is fundamental, as the way people are seated in the venue will determine how their experience is, therefore it can affect the feedback you will receive.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at Eventbee to help you plan your desired occasion without trouble and in the most effective and efficient way.