Eventbee is celebrating its 10 Year Anniversary and we would like to thank you for your support.
As part of celebrating our success, we are giving away ONE MILLION dollars worth of Bee Credits, which can be used towards service fee payments. We will reward $100 Bee Credits for each customer you refer to Eventbee, and the new customer will also receive $100 Bee Credits. For more information, visit http://www.eventbee.com/main/eventbee-10-year-anniversary-promotion
We would also like to extend an invite to our 10 Year Anniversary party on January 25th! For more details and to RSVP, visit http://10yearanniversary.eventbee.com
Here are 10 interesting facts about Eventbee:
1. Eventbee initially started as an attendee networking site, way before the social networking phenomenon started.
2. First company in the events industry to bring a flat-fee pricing model, charging only $1 per ticket sold.
3. Eventbee supports credit card payment processing for over 20 different currencies.
4. Eventbee is used in 84 countries (and counting!) around the world.
5. Only ticketing company that gives a 25% discount in service fees to non-profits.
6. Eventbee customers have saved millions of dollars with flat-fee pricing model, compared to the competition.
7. Company doesn’t implement customer contracts since Eventbee doesn’t believe in binding clients.
8. Eventbee is the first online ticketing company to reward attendees for their event promotions.
9. Operates 24/7 in offices located in the US and India to assist customers and improve services.
10. Volumebee (http://www.volumebee.com), the newest member of the Eventbee family, is announced as part of its 10-year anniversary.